Blue Link’s mobile warehouse solution makes it easy for users to quickly scan and look up inventory items. Retrieve information on: product in stock and on backorder, product available at other locations, product ready to be picked and already picked as well as descriptions, categories, pricing and images. The app supports moving product from one location in a given warehouse to another, with the information updating in Blue Link’s backend ERP system.
For more efficient picking and packing, Blue Link’s mobile warehouse solution itemizes all products to be picked and details how employees should go through the warehouse from top to bottom in the fastest order according to bin and shelf location. With serialized and lot tracked products, the app works in much the same way and if a user is unable to find product from a specific lot, the lot can be overridden in real time to pick the same product from a different lot.
Using Blue Link’s mobile warehouse solution to receive product allows users to scan items at the receiving dock to immediately identify and record product on arrival. It records what items were received and then what bin and shelf number the product was allocated to. In order to deal with any discrepancies in sales orders and deliveries, quantities received in the warehouse get recorded as such in Blue Link’s backend ERP system for quick comparison against any given sales order.
Blue Link’s development team is continuously working to update the app with more robust features. Future releases will include:
- The ability to update inventory information from the app (UPC codes, categories etc.)
- A list making feature which will allow users to scan products to create lists for various purposes
- This will allow users to then create quotes and orders, print price tags, create a gift registry and more based on their lists
- Inventory count functionality
- The ability to integrate with portable printers to print labels etc.
Contact Us for More InformationTo learn more about this offering, please contact us or call 1-877-258-5465 x 1.