Inventory & Accounting Software Whitepapers
and Downloadable Content
- Software Buying Guide: Transitioning from Introductory Software
- How Much Does Inventory & Accounting ERP Software Cost?
- Getting Started with eCommerce Guide
- Common ERP Software Misconceptions
- 6 Factors for Evaluating ERP Vendors — Vendor Evaluation Guide
- 11 Reasons You Need New ERP Software
- Inventory Management eBook
- Changing Deployment Methods: SaaS vs. On-Premises
- Better Inventory Management through Lot Tracking
- Business Intelligence for the SME
- Save Time and Money When Buying Software
- Integrity and Reliability = Trustworthy Accounting
- Build a Truly Profitable Business by Streamlining Your Landed Costs
Software Buying Guide: Transitioning from Introductory Software
This Software Buying Guide examines a number of important factors that must be taken into consideration when aiming to transform a business by replacing introductory software such as QuickBooks, Simply Accounting or out-of-date ERP systems. Using this buying guide, managers can make sound business decisions regarding the software that is vital to their business. The guide aims to help managers avoid the most common pitfalls in the software search.
How Much Does Inventory & Accounting ERP Software Cost?This ERP Software Pricing Guide outlines the cost of inventory and accounting software and examines the following:
- Factors affecting cost
- Factors included in cost
- Different pricing tiers
- Features/functionality that influence costs
- Implementing ERP Software on a Budget
Getting Started with eCommerce Guide
This document acts as a Guide to Getting Started with eCommerce for both Business-to-Consumer and Business-to-Business companies looking to sell their products online.
- The Steps to Getting Started with eCommerce
- How to Tell if Your Business is Ready for eCommerce
- Cost Considerations
- A Comparison of Different eCommerce Platform Vendors
- The Importance of eCommerce and ERP Integration
Common ERP Software Misconceptions
This document of ERP Misconceptions will provide you with a list of common ERP myths and the truths behind them. Unfortunately many companies hear these types of statements and don’t bother to further investigate where they come from – always believing that their company is not suited for ERP software.
6 Factors for Evaluating ERP Vendors
This guide outlines 6 separate considerations over and above functionality for evaluating software vendors. This guide will help you ask the right questions to ensure a thorough vendor evaluation and be sure you are finding the right system for your business.
11 Reasons You Need New ERP Software
These 11 reasons listed in the document will help your company assess whether your current software system is providing enough value for your business. The features listed in the document should be available in most ERP systems and will greatly reduce costs, eliminate data entry errors, save time and foster growth.
Inventory Management eBook
This eBook is a compilation of insightful Inventory Management blog posts and includes:
- The Difference Between Inventory and Stomach
- Inventory Management Saves Money
- Excel for Inventory Management?
- Inventory Replenishment - 3 Common Mistakes
- Lot Tracking: Top 3 Excuses
- Inventory Management or Warehouse Management?
- Inventory Software - No Salespeople Please
- So, Do You Need Inventory Management Software?
Changing Deployment Methods: SaaS vs. On-Premises
This whitepaper stands to examine SaaS as a viable alternative to on-premises deployment methods and provide managers with a summary of each method in order to serve as a starting point for making decisions. In this whitepaper the SaaS model will be compared and contrasted with the on-premises method of deployment and typical pricing models explored.
Better Inventory Management through Lot TrackingWhy the laws and regulations surrounding consumer protection and health issues necessitate ever speedier, precise and efficient item tracking.
- Compliance with global and trade regulations, consumer protection legislation and agricultural bioterrorism laws make it imperative for distributors to have complete, accurate inventory tracking
- Efficient and timely tracing of an item's origins and buyers during a product recall can make or break a company
Business Intelligence for the SME
If you were a general in the military, would you go into battle without gathering and evaluating the intelligence your spies and technology can provide
This is a white paper explaining why Business Intelligence is becoming important to small and mid-size businesses in order to enhance fast and effective decision making
Save Time and Money When Buying Software
This white paper outlines a 10-step process covering the entire cycle:
- Finding out if you need to buy now or can wait a few months
- Establishing the Team
- Extrapolating and understanding departmental requirements
- Getting the right fit through analysis and research
This white paper provides comprehensive background information; suggests a 10-point process to help you make an informed decision; and lists resources for additional information
Integrity and Reliability = Trustworthy Accounting
This white paper highlights the need to recognize problematic software accounting methods; minimizing errors in account balance integrity, ledgers and sub ledgers; and reducing the need for expensive rectification, thus avoiding serious legal ramifications
Build a Truly Profitable Business by Streamlining Your Landed Costs
Landed costs are those sometimes hidden costs that are involved in making goods available for sale. Typical landed costs might include freight, duties, handling fees, and other charges that, if ignored, would distort the cost of the product being sold. While many software systems include basic landed cost tracking, a new breed of software systems is evolving to provide business owners with greater control over how landed costs are applied...