New Employee Orientation
|So you’ve hired new employees and they’re using Blue Link:
These are some of the real concerns facing a business when hiring new employees. With the Blue Link New Employee Orientation Package you don’t have to worry anymore.
- A 3 hour orientation / training session with a Blue Link consultant, via phone and the Internet
- Unlimited email Q&A with that consultant for the following week (focused exclusively on learning for the new employee – support issues will be re-routed to support)
- A one hour phone and Internet follow up session with the same consultant to be conducted within one calendar month of the original session.
- Report drafted by the consultant, reviewed by Blue Link management, and sent to the customer’s management / new employee’s supervisor – summarizing the skills transferred and highlighting any concerns or areas for potential improvement.
- ensure that new users at Blue Link customer sites receive some orientation and basic training on Blue Link Elite
- identify any additional training or assistance that would be cost-beneficial to the customer
- provide a level of comfort for the employer that the new employee will become productive much quicker and reduces the risk
- provide the employees with a quick start in understanding how best to use one of their key business tools
- enable the new employee to “shine” quickly, and remove the fear factor
- Definition of a New Employee: Any newly or recently hired employee who has any direct involvement with the Blue Link Elite software
A fixed fee of $495 (plus taxes) per employee
- Make your new users productive right away
- Protect the integrity of your business data
- Show your new employees that you care about them