Vaughan, ON- June 20, 2017- Blue Link Associates is proud to announce that we have crossed another milestone in the history of our company. This year marks our 25th year in service. We’d like to take this opportunity to thank our customers and partners for being a valuable part of our story and contributing to our success. Not only have they made us a part of their lives, but have inspired us to continue to provide innovative inventory and accounting ERP software functionality that will help them succeed and grow profitably and efficiently. We have numerous exciting projects to come this year including a new user interface, improvements to our reporting services and mobile app and much more!
“We have achieved this milestone through the hard work and dedication of our loyal employees, customers and our culture of service excellence that exists throughout the entire organization.”
-Mark Canes, Blue Link President
Fun Facts about Blue Link
- The company began operations with just a couple employees in 1992 and has quickly risen to one of the leading ERP software providers for small to medium size businesses in the industry.
- Our first client is still with us today – enjoying upgrades!
- Blue Link’s head office is located just north of Toronto in Ontario, Canada. Although we only serve businesses with head offices in North America and the Caribbean, Blue Link has software users in several countries around the world, including the United Kingdom, Japan, Taiwan, and Russia.
- Our team includes a mix of accountants, qualified consultants and talented software engineers that offer a unique blend of expertise. Our solutions are always designed from an end user’s business and accounting perspective.
- We provide a complete accounting software package, encompassing both “back office” functions (like accounting and collections), and logistical / operational functions (like inventory management and billing).
- Our software is Windows Based but accessible on both PCs and Macs & our system is easily customizable.
- We offer both on-premises and cloud-based deployment.
Also, to celebrate our 25th year in service, here’s a roundup of our 25 top blog posts!
- Landed Cost Formula (Calculation)
- Pros and Cons of QuickBooks|QuickBooks’ Limitations
- How Much Does Inventory Management Software Cost?
- The Importance of Software Maintenance
- 3 Great Exception Reports for Small Business Owners
- 3 Trends Driving Growth in the Wholesale/Distribution Industry
- ERP or Accounting Software – What’s the Difference?
- Custom Software vs. Out-of-the-Box ERP Software
- Front-end Appearance and Back-end eCommerce Integration Define the Online Shopping Experience
- Lot Tracking Defined: Understanding Common ERP Jargon
- How to Pick the Best Import Export Software for Your Distribution Business
- eCommerce Integration Defined: Understanding Common Software Jargon
- 3 Great Inventory Management Reports for Small Business Owners
- ERP Implementation: 5 Data Migration Tips
- The Dangers of Developing a Custom ERP System In-House
- ERP Software and QuickBooks Integration? Not so much…
- Cost of Inventory Management – Part 2
- What is the Difference Between Contact Management and CRM?
- Inventory Management Software – Different Barcode Scanning Options
- Excel with Pivot Tables
- Online Ordering (eCommerce) for Distributors & Wholesalers
- Excel for Inventory Management?
- How Not to Write an RFP for ERP Software: Death by RFP
- Top 5 Reasons to Replace QuickBooks
- How to Convince Your Boss You Need New Software (5 Tips)