Blue Link will be sponsoring and exhibiting at The Healthcare Distribution Alliance (HDA’s) 2018 Traceability Seminar for the second time on October 17th to the 19th in Washington, DC. For those of you who are unfamiliar with HDA, it is a national organization representing primary pharmaceutical distributors with a goal to “create and exchange industry knowledge and best practices to enhance the value of the healthcare supply chain”. The HDA are the go-to industry resource to learn about pharmaceutical regulations and to keep up-to-date with changing industry compliance.
This year’s show will educate attendees about pharmaceutical regulations in terms of helping the entire supply chain achieve full implementation of the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA). For many in the pharmaceutical business, whether you’re a manufacturer, distributor or even compliance personnel, there are numerous lingering questions regarding the requirements of the approaching 2023 DSCSA deadline – the show will share available resources, tools, and guidance on a range of DSCSA related topics such as:
- Serialization and traceability requirements of each individual product unit to further preserve the safety and security of the healthcare supply chain
- Discussions on data storage requirements and methods for traceability purposes
- An update on the progress of the industry on meeting the DSCSA deadline including any updates and timeline changes
- Implementation of GS1 Standards to enable products to efficiently and accurately move through the supply chain
- Discussions on verification methods to ensure illegitimate product do not get into the supply chain to comply with the 2019 saleable returns requirement
The seminar will also feature a DSCSA update from Ilisa B. G. Bernstein, JD, PharmD, Deputy Director, Office of Compliance, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Get your questions answered face-to-face!
There will be a new addition to the seminar agenda this year – attendees will have the exclusive opportunity to participate in an interactive workshop session on the last day of the show. As an attendee, you will be able to discuss your unique DSCSA and other pharmaceutical regulations related challenges with others and work through some of the hurdles and plans for implementation for your business under the guidance of industry experts.
Visit Blue Link at Table #23 to learn about all-in-one Pharmaceutical ERP
Blue Link’s all-in-one Pharmaceutical ERP software caters to both medical and pharmaceutical distributors/wholesalers requiring advanced inventory management and traceability functionality. We are in the process of testing our Serialization functionality which will be available to Blue Link customers in November 2018. We take pride in our product and continuously improve industry specific functionality for our customers as changes occur in the industry.
Blue Link’s current functionality includes:
- Sophisticated product tracking to meet industry standards/regulations
- DEA and State License Expiry Date Management
- Transaction History Management
- Automatic printing and emailing of T3 reports
- Secure B2B Online Ordering Portal for convenient online ordering (including Schedule II)
- Integrated CSOS and ERP functionality sold as one system (the first of its kind!)
- Suspicious Order Monitoring
- License management
- Lot number and serial number integration
- Integration with 3rd party applications such as Trxade
- Business process functionality such as inventory management, warehouse management and, robust accounting features and more
If you have a question for us ahead of time or would like to schedule a date/time to speak with us at the show, please email our Pharmaceutical ERP Software expert: