Benefits of Blue Link’s Inventory Management & Accounting ERP Software
With a focus on wholesale and distribution, Blue Link is built for companies that buy and sell nventory. Our sophisticated inventory management features work hand-in-hand with robust accounting and finance tools to manage all aspects of your business – inventory, accounting, order entry and processing, purchase orders, warehouse management, contact management, reporting and more.
- Robust and reliable – Microsoft SQL-Server database
- International – configurable for Canada, the USA, the Caribbean and other jurisdictions, including sales taxes and terminology
- Real-time system – provides up to the minute information
- Drill down interface – easy to access information for inventory, accounting etc.
User Defined Fields (UDFs) enable you to add custom details and notes to Customers, Vendors, Sales, Products and Purchases
- User-controlled columns – detailed screens have individual user controlled columns, ordering and filtering
- Change-logging of key fields – captures before and after values as well as who and date changed
- System-wide security restrictions based on user-login – different permission settings for different users and groups of users
- Centralized customer and vendor notes that are available wherever Customers and Vendors are used
- Remote access – you can access the system anywhere in the world via an internet connection
- Quick Lookup Toolbar – instant access to specified orders, invoices, quotes, contacts and more
- Remote order entry for sales reps and customers – a variety of tools for entering orders while onsite with customers, at tradeshows, on the road or in a showroom
Support for regulated industries – Blue Link handles compliance requirements for a variety of industries and regulations (FDA, DEA, Health Canada, Tobacco Tax Reporting, Cannabis Reporting, Lot Tracking, etc.)