Food Distribution Software with Traceability
Inventory & Accounting ERP Software for the Food industry
Accurately Track Product Along the Entire Supply Chain
Food distribution is a unique industry in many ways, so it is important to find food traceability software designed specifically for wholesale and distribution where inventory management and tracking is critical.
Blue Link offers food distribution software tools to manage your business, such as:
- Fully integrated inventory, accounting, contact management, order entry, warehouse management and more
- Traceability – lot tracking
- Price matrices with automatic mark-up, volume discounts and contract pricing (individual or group)
- Landed cost tracking – duty, brokerage, freight etc.
- Multiple units of measure: unit conversions – buy and sell the same products by weight, multiple containers, volume etc.
Food Traceability Whitepaper (Lot Tracking)
Learn about the importance of accurately tracking food products with the help of food traceability software and lot tracking functionality. Proper food distribution software with traceability allows your business to efficiently trace an item’s route along the entire supply chain in the event of a recall and to aid in compliance with global trade regulations and consumer protection laws.
“Thanks to Blue Link’s ARM technology, we have now stepped into the future of business operations. Implementing their automation into our day to day has created a seamless, productive, confident system we rely on. This has provided us with the extra time to dedicate towards sales, company growth, and employee engagement.”
– April Tobin, CSR & Warehouse Lead
Bermuda Import & Export
Bermuda Import and Export, a Bermuda based food distribution company, implemented Blue Link ERP to help improve processes, reduce the amount of manual data entry and grow the business.
View Case Study