ERP Software Reporting and Analytics
Blue Link Inventory and Accounting Reporting and Analytics
Pre-Built & Customizable Reports with Blue Link
Blue Link provides robust reporting functionality to enable real-time visibility into the status of accounts, orders, inventory and sales. With Blue Link reporting and analytics, users can pull information from different areas of the software to customize virtually any report customers or management may want.
Depending on the nature of the information required, reports can be automatically sent to specific individuals based on certain criteria in the system or timeframes previously identified. Users have the ability to choose from over 100 pre-made reports or can be trained to customize their own.
- Completely customizable report creation
- Ability to leverage data already entered into Blue Link in order to generate a report, render it a PDF, create an email, put your message in the email and send it to all appropriate stakeholders – automatically
- Ability to write back to Blue Link ERP, add a new record to your notes or simply update a field, changing a status
- Ability to create a report based on data within the system which can then be updated on an automatic basis for real-time insight into business health
- Automatically fax message/report to customers through your email
- Live link Blue Link data to Excel to easily create reports and pivot tables with the ability to automatically refresh data every time the report is accessed
Sale by Customer by Product Report
Profit by Customer/Product Report
Inventory Slow Moving Items Report
Vendor/Customer Payment History Report
Top Inventory Sales by Unit Report
Accounting Transaction Audit Trail Reports
Plus over 100 more reports available out-of-the-box!
“The thing I like most [about Blue Link] are the reporting functions and the ability to get information at my fingertips. What we’ve seen with the service component is amazing. We used to spend 3 days a month getting our statements out. Now it does it automatically.”
– Stan Thompson, President, Wiseworth
Blue Link currently supports a variety of reporting tools depending on the nature of the report required. These tools include: SQL-Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, Excel, ARM, Spreadsheet Server and Power BI. Using the above tools, Blue Link customers can generate any report/chart in any format using information from within Blue Link or other applications.
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Useful for creating dashboards of information
- Automatically schedule or email reports
- Useful for printed reports and documents such as pick lists, pack lists, invoices, POs, labels etc.
- Useful for creating dashboards of information from across different departments such as sales and A/R
- Available as an app on smart phone and tablet
Automated Routines Manager (ARM)
- Automatically schedule or email reports to both internal and external people
- Examples include: automatically email order confirmations, invoices, overdue notices and alerts
Blue Link’s Financial Report Writer – Excel Add-In
Blue Link provides tools that allow you to build, manage and share a variety of traditional financial statements such as Profit and Loss Statements and Balance Sheets. This functionality links general ledger data from one or more Blue Link databases to Excel.
Blue Link and Excel
Blue Link provides functionality for our customers to manipulate data using Excel without touching the keyboard, meaning users do not need to waste time re-keying any data. You can also automatically refresh live linked data within Excel to review information in real-time and update reports.
Reporting & Analytics Resources
Exception reports are a great tool for small business owners in order to easily understand and address discrepancies in a timely and efficient manner.
Inventory Management Reports
Small businesses in a product-oriented industry usually struggle to manage inventory at optimum levels. These 3 Inventory Management Reports can help.
Report Automation Tools
Report automation tools allow businesses to make efficient and timely strategic business decisions, save hours of time and eliminate human error.