Point of Sale Software | Blue Link ERP
POS for Specialized Retail Operations
Blue Link Point of Sale Software
Blue Link ERP offers flexible, high-speed Point-of-Sale software functionality that is specifically designed for specialized retail operations, and can be used with barcode readers, cash drawers, receipt printers and display poles. Whether you need to manage a single retail location, operate a cash and carry business, or face the challenge of tying together a few brick and mortar stores, Blue Link ERP can help manage your business.
Blue Link POS features are included as part of an all-in-one ERP system with tools for managing inventory, accounting, warehouse operations and more.
POS System Key Features
- Multiple store configuration – individual location defaults
- Multiple payment types including ‘on account’
- Integrated with accounting system, GL, AR, Inventory, Commissions, Booked Sales Reports, and Taxes
- Supports Gift Certificate sale and redemption, barcode scanners, cash drawers, receipt/tape printers, laser printers
- Supports multi-currency, credit cards and floats
- Unlimited user-defined currencies including split currency payments
- Customizable on-screen tab order for efficient data entry
- Print to full page invoices or narrow column receipt printers
- Configurable manager override options
Did you know Blue Link POS works offline as well?
Simply continue to use the system as before, and any new orders will be uploaded into Blue Link ERP once an internet connection is restored. This gives you peace of mind during internet disruptions and helps keep your customers happy.
Point-of-Sale Software Benefits
Automatic calculation of sales commissions. Easily track and record sales commissions for each POS transaction.
Easy product search. Automatically search multiple product code sources including List Code, Vendor Code, UPC and more as well as search using barcode scanners.
Real-time access to inventory information. Quickly look-up inventory information using real-time data and get access to inventory details such as multiple warehouse locations, items on order, backorders, etc.
Robust transaction management. Manage multiple ‘in-progress’ transactions on the same terminal and manage reverse processed transactions with a complete audit trail.
“The software is working way better than our previous software. The support team has been remarkable – when we submit a case it gets fixed in a very timely manner. We are still working out the kinks but we are getting there.”
– Zach Taylor, Creager Mercantile