- Supports full cycle counts and retroactive entry of counted items.
- Allows for the tracking of internal and external lot numbers. Crucial for companies in the food, medical and pharmaceutical industries.
- Blue Link handles serialized inventory.
- Rules-based automated allocation of received inventory to backorders.
|Multiple Warehouses & Inventory Locations|
- Track inventory across multiple warehouses and locations.
|Inter-Warehouse & Inter-Company Transfers|
- Manage the movement of products between warehouses or related companies.
|Automated Replenishment Routines|
- System-generated purchase orders. Ability to link purchase orders directly to sales orders.
|Multiple Units of Measure|
|Kitting & Bill of Materials (BOM) Support|
- Track kits made up of multiple products grouped together for sale, and manage raw materials and product components that are assembled into finished products.
- Enables tracking of true inventory costs including duty, brokerage, freight etc.
- Pre-built reports plus access to detailed sales information using various external report writers.
- By product or by customer.
|Advanced Accounting Features|