As we close out the year, a tough year for me personally in some ways, let's rather reflect on the good stuff from the past 12 months. Here's my submission, please feel free to add yours in the comments section below.
Things I enjoyed in 2010:
- The FIFA World Cup in South Africa.
- Microsoft Office 2010.
- The people I worked with - customers, colleagues and suppliers - in my role with the best ERP Software company out there.
- The non-profit association that I'm proud to have been part of, and the terrific fund-raising events we somehow managed to pull off.
- Watching Barcelona FC on TV as often as possible.
- Learning more about online marketing than I had ever before imagined could even exist - the more I learn, the more I realize just how little I actually know.
I wish all of you a happy, healthy and successful 2011.